ThinkPad T430s - Picture by Tinhte.vn
Saturday, May 4, 2013
- Size designed that balances ergonomics with comfort and portability
- Exclusively contoured for both right and left-handed usage with soft touch finish for all-day use
- 1600 dpi resolution, Laser sensor
- Works on most surfaces; no mouse pad required
- 4-way scroll wheel which also works as button and function can be changed via driver
- 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Micro-size USB receiver stores neatly inside the mouse for travel
- Unique battery compartment with hinge design securely holds and eases battery removal and installation
- Includes two high-capacity AA battery (in box for most countries)
- Battery life indicator
Being introduced along with ThinkPad X201 on March 2010, X201s truly exceled compared with its brother. Even compared with some current ultraportable notebook at present time, ThinkPad X201s still have a certain position. One of the wonderful features of X201s is that it's extremely thin and light with only 1.1kg for a configuration with battery 4cell, 1.23kg for 6Cell and 1.39kg for 9cell. The screen resolution is really awesome, 12.1 "WXGA + (1440x 900) LED Display (16:10). X201/X201s is the first model of ThinkPad X equipped TouchPad, and this is one of the best ThinkPad TouchPads ever from IBM time until now, smooth, light and very accurate.
ThinkPad X201/X201s Configuration
For more details of ThinkPad X201s, follow by ThinkPad X201/X201s Datasheet ♬
As we know that Lenovo will release a new ThinkPad model - T431s, another ThinkPad Ultrabook on this Spring with the quote:
With carbon fiber reinforcement for durability, a newly enhanced keyboard optimized for Windows 8, and introducing the ThinkPad 5-point TrackPad, the T431s Ultrabook™ delivers premium features.
Look like that there is no new for the configuration. ThinkPad T431s has a common specs as:
- Up to 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ processor
- Up to Windows 8 Pro
- 14" HD+ (1600x900) Anti-Glare Display
- Starting at 3.6 lbs
- Up to 9 hours with integrated 47Wh
- Up to 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD SATA3
- Up to 12GB (4 on board + 1 DIMM slot)
- Dolby® Home Theater® v4
It's lighter than T430s (1.63kg vs 1.79kg), but T430 is stronger with Intel Core M Processor and Graphics Card 1GB. Seem that T431s is designed to go with Windows 8. If you love the new design, T431s is nice. But if you need a stronger mobile notebook, T430s is the right choice.
More details for T431s: http://www.lenovo.com/products/us/laptop/thinkpad/t-series/t431s/t431s-datasheet.pdf
Some time ago i wrote article about Lenovo’s new ThinkPads that they will release in year 2013, more specifically i mentioned about the new ThinkPad X231s, X240 and X241s. Thanks to the effort of IBMThink whom have been providing the ThinkPad enthusiasts with oddles of useful information on a series of new ThinkPads that are about to be released. Recently, IBMThink released some information about the new ThinkPad X230s, which purportedly is a China only model.